Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.189 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 70% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,625 (﷼ 7,309) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)