Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.811 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,670 (﷼ 5,259) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)