Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.134 INR / SAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,630 (﷼ 4,557) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)