Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,679 (﷼ 51,126,340) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)