Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,530 (﷼ 44,115,183) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (19 minutes ago)