Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 63% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,518 (元13,402) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)