Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.266 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,349 (元9,483) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)