Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06310 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,780 (₩1,676,319) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (36 minutes ago)