Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05860 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,559 (₩2,518,091) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (35 minutes ago)