Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05767 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,129 (₩1,666,843) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (39 minutes ago)