Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.978 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,901 (1,259 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)