Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.917 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,685 (1,954 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)