Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,790 (61,119 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)