Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.003 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,002 (51,415 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)