Cost of living comparison between Sur, Oman and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.540 INR / OMR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,927 (﷼ 553) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)