Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.588 INR / GHS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨64,600 (GH₵4,428) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)