Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.601 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,946 (S/. 4,754) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)