Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.818 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 40% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,162 (S/. 5,306) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (33 minutes ago)