Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.737 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,465 (S/. 4,363) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)