Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05651 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,510 (1,353,902 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (36 minutes ago)