Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05766 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,397 (2,417,697 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)