Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,399 (2,314,916 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)