Cost of living in Suizhou, China vs Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.330 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,543 (10,508元) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (41 minutes ago)