Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.820 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,644 (元9,740) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 2 hours ago)