Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 168.809 INR / OMR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 59% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,201 (﷼ 594) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)