Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.782 INR / EGP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,611 (E£ 18,934) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)