Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 INR / RSD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,257 (100,988 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)