Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / RSD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨66,705 (113,021 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)