Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 138% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,161 (€2,564) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (30 minutes ago)