Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,972 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.424 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 159% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,660 (28,376 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)