Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,990 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.690 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 132% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,009 (23,537 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)