Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.125 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 197% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,530 (kr 22,833) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)