Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.070 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 195% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,006 (kr 28,129) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 2 hours ago)