Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.628 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 181% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,394 (kr 25,745) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)