Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.062 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 215% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨294,990 (kr 36,589) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)