Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨49,482 in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)