Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.100 INR / HRK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 78% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,365 (13,898 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)