Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.634 INR / HRK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 75% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,977 (14,218 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)