Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.685 INR / HRK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 48% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,320 (14,282 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)