Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.985 INR / TND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨72,639 (2,692 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)