Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24616 INR / HUF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,328 (411,639 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)