Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.201 INR / HRK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,091 (9,518 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £1,000 (26 minutes ago)