Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.266 INR / MKD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,588 (66,820 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (39 minutes ago)