Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.414 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨40,505 (16,778₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)