Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.889 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 240% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,884 (kr20,285) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)