Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01665 INR / KHR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,427 (7,531,957 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)