Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01563 INR / KHR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,746 (7,085,025 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)