Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.524 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,633 (€1,616) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)