Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,851 (₨133,924) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)