Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,948 (₨174,552) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 2 hours ago)