Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,843 (₨148,492) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (about 1 hour ago)