Cost of living comparison between Si Racha, Thailand and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,821 (68,125 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)