Cost of living comparison between Shymkent, Kazakhstan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20222 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨52,721 (260,710 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $127 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)