Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20051 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,384 (286,186 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)