Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.347 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨81,096 (7,838元) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)