Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.173 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨62,140 (元6,108) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)