Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨66,283 (元6,295) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)