Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨63,557 (元6,737) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)