Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.571 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨65,126 (元6,161) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)