Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Allahabad, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00213 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,116 (﷼ 46,969,613) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)