Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨71,543 (﷼ 38,906,293) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)