Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,480 (元8,368) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)