Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.306 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,076 (元6,120) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)