Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 93% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,162 (元12,551) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)