Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 85% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,094 (元15,091) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)