Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 44% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,352 (元10,111) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (41 minutes ago)