Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.881 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,232 (元8,221) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)