Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,303 (元10,751) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)