Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 66% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,848 (元13,727) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)