Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.695 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,809 (RM5,023) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,322 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sucre costs $b3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)