Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.652 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,753 (RM7,012) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)