Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.214 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,353 (RM5,634) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)