Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.345 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,317 (RM6,863) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)