Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.971 INR / TND
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨53,003 (1,965 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)