Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.467 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨46,319 (18,774₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)