Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.547 INR / UAH
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨36,720 (14,415₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)