Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.610 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨78,523 (11,879 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (30 minutes ago)