Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,597 (R$ 3,152) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)