Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.063 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,759 (RM5,627) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (41 minutes ago)