Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05976 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 150% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,994 (₩2,677,465) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (44 minutes ago)