Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05813 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 153% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,792 (₩3,402,584) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)