Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05689 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,418 (₩2,749,471) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)