Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05860 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,646 (₩3,492,280) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)