Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05740 INR / KRW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,459 (₩1,976,507) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (35 minutes ago)