Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,537 (¥251,541) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)