Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,745 (¥204,740) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (about 1 hour ago)