Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00491 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,823 (Rp 16,058,620) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)