Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,847 (Rp 25,806,724) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (27 minutes ago)