Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,014 (46,455 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)