Cost of living comparison between Sattahip, Thailand and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.903 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,726 (48,206 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (39 minutes ago)