Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,010 (€1,411) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (27 minutes ago)