Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.020 INR / CAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,355 (C$2,945) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)