Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.282 INR / CAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 100% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,980 (C$2,535) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (21 minutes ago)