Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.993 INR / CAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,437 (C$2,499) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (18 minutes ago)