Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.218 INR / CAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,419 (C$2,896) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)